Classes are for adults 18 yrs and older
The Good, The Bad & The Healthy
- Learn about healthy eating habits.
- This class discusses eating a balanced meal, the importance of sleep and how our diets impact our daily lives.
- Eat healthy without needing hours of prep time.
- The purpose of this course is to teach healthy eating habits that work with your schedule.
& Minerals Class
- This class goes into depth about the many benefits of vitamins and minerals.
- Students will learn which vitamins and minerals are most effective in improving overall health.
- This class provides further insight into how to use vitamins and minerals to cure common ailments and conditions.
- This class provides everything you need to know about vitamins and minerals.
- This class is full of exciting and nutritional cooking information.
- No matter the budget, everyone can cook healthy nutritious meals.
- If you are new to nutritious cooking, this is the course for you!!
Grocery Shopping with
Nutrition in Mind
- Get information and tips on how to grocery shop on a budget w/ nutrition in mind.
- Eating and shopping healthy does not have to be expensive.
- This course provides information on how you and your family can eat healthy and nutritious without spending a fortune.
- This course also discusses some common misconceptions of food in the grocery store.
Eating & Cooking for
- This course is specifically for those in recovery.
- Individuals will learn what foods help reduce cravings, withdrawals and maintaining sobriety.
- This course discusses how foods impact the addictive mind and how nutrition can improve overall health for recovering addicts.
- Are you experiencing some residual withdrawals or long-term symptoms caused by your addiction?
- This course provides remedies and solutions.